Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Wrap-Up | 2015 Edition


I am currently in the process of writing my first ever book review, and I am more than excited to see how it will turn out. In the meantime, however, I decided that I will talk about the numerous books that I have read last month, which was May (obviously!). And no, the books in the picture above aren't all the books that I've readtrust me, there were more than that!

Anyway, here is the list of all the books I've read during the month of May (I've linked them to Goodreads, so you can read their summaries):
  1. The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan
  2. The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus, #5) by Rick Riordan
  3. My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, #1) by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  4. Ten by Gretchen McNeil
  5. Stolen: A Letter to My Captor by Lucy Christopher
  6. Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler (whom I later found out was also Lemony Snicket!)
  7. The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass
  8. Something Blue (Something Borrowed, #2) by Emily Giffin
  9. Burn For Burn (Burn For Burn, #1) by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
  10. 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelopes, #1) by Maureen Johnson
  11. The Last Little Blue Envelope (Little Blue Envelopes, #2) by Maureen Johnson
  12. No Safety In Numbers (No Safety In Numbers, #1) by Dayna Lorentz
  13. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
  14. Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth
  15. Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth
  16. Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth
  17. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
  18. The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
Eighteen books read for the month of May. That's what happens when it's almost the end of school, and you happened to be very sick that you had to stay in bed for the last week of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment